73 Sumner Street #104
Tucked away on a quiet cul de sac in the heart of SoMa, 73 Sumner is a classic live-work conversion that will only get better as the neighborhood flourishes. Designed by architect George Hauser, The Mullen Buildings (73 Sumner and 60 Rausch) are regarded as one of the best Adaptive Re-Use buildings in SoMa. Walk, bike, work and have fun in the middle of SoMa.
Disclosures are available on disclosures.io. Escrow is pre-opened with Mark Adams, Old Republic.
- Upper level can be used as a bedroom and/or office.
- 2 baths
- 1,147 Sqft
- Updated kitchen with new cabinets, countertops, sink and backsplash.
- Large open living/dining area with high ceilings and lots of natural lighting.
- In-unit washer/dryer.
- 1 designated parking space in the automated-door garage.
- Elevator access to a shared roof deck with Downtown views.
- Centrally located to the best shops and eateries in SOMA. Easy access to 101 and 280 freeways.
- Monthly HOA due is $635
- Walk Score Rating: 98